SPK Shah & Co Ltd is a long established firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers based in Leicester. Established in 1973 our reputation for professional and timely service is unrivaled. Our broad client base consists of sole traders, partnerships and privately owned limited companies, not only in Leicester but throughout England. They cover most business sectors, including healthcare, IT consultants, distributors, solicitors, retail shops and restaurants.
SPK Shah & Co Ltd is a family run practice based in Leicester. Together we have over 70 years of experience.
We specialise in the financial well being of the health sector. We have more than 80 healthcare clients including: –
- Hospital Consultants
- Nursing Homes
By appointing us you will benefit from:-
- Fully integrated accounting and tax planning service.
- Experts in taxation. We are fully up to date with current tax legislation.
- Low staff turnover. Our staff have been with us for many years. Their continuity with us will ensure your work is completed in the most efficient manner.
- Personal service. We are available to you whenever you need us.
- Guarantee not to raise an invoice without first agreeing it with you.
We are a family run business to give you that extra personal touch that is so lacking in today’s business world.
We have been meeting the complex needs of businesses of all sizes from Sole Traders right up to Limited Companies in a vast range of industries.
- Siddharth K. Shah BSc (Econ), FCA, CTA
- Pankaj K. Shah BA, FCA, CTA
Standard Terms of Business
CLICK HERE to view our Standard Terms of Business
Provision of Services Regulation Disclosures
We are a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and in our conduct are subject to its Code of Ethic which can be found at www.icaew.com/membershandbook section 3.
All services provided by SPK Shah & Co Ltd is covered by our professional indemnity insurance with Travelers Insurance Company Ltd policy number 3812/PI/1805. It covers all work done in the United Kingdom, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, and the Republic of Ireland.
General practice registration
Details about our registration as practicing members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales can be viewed at https://www.icaew.com . Our registration number is C009187194
Registered in England under registration number 04382102